Sunday, November 8, 2009

Always practice safe hex

This morning I saw that someone had commented on a post from three years ago. The comment read as follows:

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last weekend I looked at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox tournaments for money[/url]
They say you can play online NCAA Basketball game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions.

Kids, whatever you do, never ever click on a link that has not been approved by either St. Ides or myself. That means don't click on links in comments unless we tell you it's safe!

I don't know who posted this, or where that link goes to, but I'm imaging this is not someone really interested in the answer to that question. However, St. Ides and I are flattered that the amount of spam we are receiving is increasing. Our little blog is once again getting noticed!

However in the event that this post came from a legitimate reader, and there is like a 2% chance that someone reading a blog post from three years ago at 2:32 AM is legit, I decided to respond. Well, you know where to click if you'd like to read it...

So here was my response:

Yes: Save your money, stay in school, don't do drugs, quit drinking, get in shape, make your decision for Christ, stop cheating when you golf, and for goodness sakes stop slapping your pee pee like you're 14 or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment