Monday, November 2, 2009

The Snot Heard Round The World...

I love Brett Favre. And yes, if I were at Lambeau Field yesterday I would have booed the ever living Christ out of him. But I. Love. Brett. Favre. (and no, not in a "Senator Larry Craig" way. God, what's wrong with you people???) And now, from a storied career that can fill several highlight reels came these precious moments yesterday, what regular SBS contributor Dan Glarus described as "A snot rocket". Of course, Dan pointed out that this was "the technical term for it". It didn't take long to wind up on youtube. Reader be forewarned: this isn't for the weak at heart, and viewer discretion is advised...

4 comments:

  1. Also known as a Canadian Whistle.

    In other news, if the Saints win and cover tonight, I win 200. :D I'd be the only one out of 75+ people to have gone 5 for 5 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Great St.Ides. We'll be rooting for the Saints tonight at the Samichlaus household... it's all about the Benjamins. Both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    And apparently A-Rod got caught on camera doing the same thing last night!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4qy9Zo7ouo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. That was perfectly hilarious. I guess there's no tissue in the toilet paper capital of the world, though I've substituted before, but then again...I'm not Brett Favre. Maybe it was a symbolic gesture?

    ReplyDelete