Friday, November 13, 2009

Dialog from the Samichlaus household...

Only at the Samichlaus household could this conversation possibly occur:

Samichlaus: “Hey hon, check out the blog. We’ve got the picks up and I did another entry on the Barnett thing”

Mrs. Samichlaus: “OK. Oh, by the way, (with a distinct sense of indignity) I knew what a “Dirty Sanchez” was. I knew what a “Dirty Sanchez” was when they were talking about it with that Screech guy from “Saved by the Bell”. And let me tell you, any woman who would f#*k Screech from “Saved by the Bell” deserves to get a “Dirty Sanchez”!”

Samichlaus: (laughing hysterically) “I think I know what my next blog post will be about…”

4 comments:

  1. ahh yes the dirty sanchez and screech. things that go together.

    slater and rusty trombones - that's another one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slater? As in Christian Slater, the actor? Or my old cardiologist in NY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure he means Slater from Saved By The Bell, sticking with the Screech theme...

    Thanks for your predictions on the Skins not scoring more than 20 points.. I switched one of my pool picks to Denver at the last second. So yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. of course i mean Slater from Saved by the Bell.

    and Kelly is familiar with the donkey punch.

    yeah Denver - sorry buddy

    ReplyDelete